۱۳۹۱ فروردین ۸, سه‌شنبه

I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you
It's not like that at all
There's a girl
That gives a shit
Behind this wall
You just walked through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
 I really mi-I-iss

متن یکی از اهنگ های اوریل لوین است به اسم ای کاش اینجا بودی
توصیه یی برای گوش دادنش ندارم/ گذاشتمش چون متن آهنگش وصف ِ حال من بود.

۲ نظر:

  1. dont make me sad
    dont make me cry
    sometimes love is
    not enough and the
    road gets tough
    i dont know why
    keep making me
    laugh lets go get
    high
    قسمتی از تولد تا مرگ لانا دِل رِی
    توصیه میکنم تو را به سه چیز ببین ببین ببین :>

    پاسخحذف
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOr8GVrY1oc

    پاسخحذف